Friday, February 19, 2010

Emme Claire update... finally!!!

Sorry about it being so long since I've posted. I've had a lot going on lately. Traveling, sewing, Emme Claire had RSV for about a week and selling Scentsy. We've been busy. I have been taking a lot of pics but just haven't had a chance to load them on here. So I'm just going to post some links to some photo albums from my Facebook page.

Just copy and paste the links into your browser window.

This one is her January 2010 album.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=175194&id=507032017&l=bdde947d7e

This is pics from our SNOW DAY!!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186292&id=507032017&l=50fa065fdb

This one is of Emme Claire's First Valentine's Day!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186966&id=507032017&l=c0c0fcdb67

Also you can view her 9 month Baby Blues pics by going to www.babybluesphoto.com and click on Client Gallery and the log in and password are both Amy (use a capital A). If you click on the first pic it will get bigger and you can just scroll through them and see them all larger. I think they turned out so good!

Emme Claire has changed so much over the last few months. She started crawling right after Christmas. And she pulls up on everything and walks around holding onto her playzone fence. She likes to be on the go! She loves to eat sweet potatoes, the real ones! We order them for her when we are somewhere that serves them and just have them leave off the cinnamon and butter. She can eat almost a whole one! On her 9 month check up she weighed 19 lbs and was 28 1/2" long. She loves riding in the wagon we got her for Christmas! When she is sitting in it and you don't have it going she starts rocking her body back and forth trying to make it go! She is still just as sweet as ever! She is a little charmer! She waves at people all the time, even strangers in stores! And she knows the word clap, when I tell her to clap she claps. When I tell her to give me five she slaps my hand! We can tell her to put her paci in her mouth and she does. I can say where is your book and she'll find one and pick it up. I can say give me shuggies (sugar) and she leans over with her mouth open and kisses me. I can say Give it Love and she'll hug whatever stuffed animal we are holding. She has this little pacifier thing that has a mesh bag on the end for putting food in so that the baby can chew it safely without choking. We've been using that a lot. She loves for you to put orange slices in it and dill pickle slices and strawberries. She likes ice cream and yogurt. She will "dance" when certain songs come on the tv. Which means she kind of bounces up and down. She loves the Hot Dog song at the end of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon.
I've been hard at work planning her 1st Birthday Party which is just around the corner! I can't believe how fast this first year has flown by! Emme Claire will be 10 months old next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment