Friday, April 23, 2010

Emme Claire is 1!!!!!!!

Well, I started writing this post Friday morning (April 23rd, 2010) but now it's almost midnight and I'm trying to finish it up. I kept having to stop and do other things today... So here goes.

Happy Birthday to my sweet beautiful blue eyed Emme Claire!!! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!! She really is the sweetest child. Very well behaved (unless she is needing a nap or hungry haha!) and very happy.
I know I have not posted in quite a while. I've been busy getting our new house in TX set up and I've been VERY busy getting ready for EC's big 1st birthday bash tomorrow! I'll have some pics to add of the party in a couple of days.
Today we had to go to Monroe so Brian went with us to the Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch. That is one of EC's favorite places to eat because they have baked sweet potatoes and that is her favorite "real" food. She still eats baby food and drinks formula but when she has "real" food it's usually a sweet potato.
Tonight we took her for her birthday dinner in Ruston at 102 a Bistro. I called them ahead of time and requested that they make her a sweet potato also and they were happy to do so. So she has had a great day! Two baked sweet potatoes in one day! :) And I ordered her a small ice cream cake from Maggie Moo's for the birthday dinner and we lit one candle on top but she had no idea what to do with it. She just smiled and looked at it. So I blew it out for her. She REALLY enjoyed that ice cream cake! It was yellow cake with Cinnamoo flavored ice cream. It was very good!

Hopefully I'll have time to post pics from her birthday party later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment