Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010


First let me start by saying how sorry I am that it has been so long since I have blogged. Life has gotten in the way. We stay so busy driving back and forth between the two houses (TX and LA).

Emme Claire is now 17 1/2 months old! She is such a sweet little thing! Learning more and more each day and making us laugh everyday!

We went to a pumpkin patch this past Saturday for some Professional pics but before it was our appointment time I shot some pics of her just for fun.







She thought she needed to try picking every pumpkin up while we were there. No matter how big or small it was. She thoroughly enjoyed it!




She kept saying "ball". And she threw a few of them.




Oh how I love my Sweet Little Pumpkin!










No comments:

Post a Comment