Friday, October 19, 2012

Emme Claire as Holly Golightly!

After seeing a cute picture on Pinterest of a little girl dressed up like Audrey Hepburn's character Holly Golightly from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's I knew I just HAD to dress my Emme Claire up like Audrey too. I've been a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn for probably 10 years now. I own all her movies and even lots of memorabilia. So I started the hunt for pieces that would make this chic look come together in pint size. :) Some items we already had like the child size long black gloves, tiny tiara and the magic wand (in place of the long stem cigarette holder). I bought the pearl necklace, pearl bracelets, the black flats (in place of black high heels), black sunglasses and black dress.
Today we finally got a chance to go have some fun and snap some pics! We live about a mile from an actual Tiffany's store so I got Emme Claire all dressed up and we zipped over there! The only part I couldn't get as close to Audrey's look as I wanted was the hair. EC has lots of long hair but I couldn't get the bun as high and big as Audrey's but it was still cute. I'm pleased with the outcome.
Emme Claire is almost 3 1/2 years old. She always loves getting dressed fancy so this was a lot of fun for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment