Monday, May 4, 2009

Bathing, Swinging and Bouncing!

Emme Claire gets hiccups all the time. She doesn't usually keep them very long but she gets them at least three times a day. I feel so sorry for her when she gets them because I know I hate hiccups and I bet they are very uncomfortable for such a tiny person.

We are amazed at how strong she is. Since day one she has been lifting her head up when we would try to burp her on our shoulder. She has really strong neck muscles. And when we lay her on her stomach she uses her arms and lifts her upper body off the bed. We have to keep an eye on her when we have her on the changing pad. I'm scared she might just roll off it one day!

She makes the cutest faces when she is sleeping. I wonder if she is dreaming about something? And if so, what in the world could she be dreaming about?

Have I mentioned how blessed we are? She is such a good baby. She hardly ever cries and when she does it doesn't last long at all. Hopefully she will stay this way.

Here are some pics that were taken on Saturday May 2nd 2009.

Bathtime! Well, just a sponge bath, that's all she can have until her cord falls off.




She loves her swing! She is watching that bear (he has wings for some reason).


She loves her bouncer too! Thanks Rachael and Ashley!


My baby the chipmunk! Looks like she is storing nuts in those cheeks! ha!


Nonna and Uncle Jay came to visit Emme Claire.






No comments:

Post a Comment