Sunday, October 4, 2009

5 1/2 Months Old!

My baby girl is growing up so fast and it seems like every day she is doing something new! It is making my head spin!
Here are some new pics of her taken so far in October. The first pics are from Thursday when Emme Claire and I were getting ready to go pick Aunt Dean up to go to lunch and then we went to her house to visit.
My mom bought EC a Rainforest Jumperoo. Brian built it Friday night after we got home from my grandmother's visitation. She played in it for a long time. She loved it! Thank goodness! Now maybe I can put her in that and get some things done around here.
I took a pic of her on her changing pad to show how long she is getting. She is gonna outgrow that thing before too long, then I don't know what I'm going to do.
I bought EC a stuffed owl the other day and I got some cute pics of her with it. I think she likes it. :)

Instead of me trying to load all those pics on here just copy and paste the link below into your browser and you can view the ones I posted on my Facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=148916&id=507032017&l=dc92282bb0

I had EC's pumpkin patch pics taken Saturday morning by K & K Photography. So far I have seen 4 of them and they are so cute. Karie will be putting them in an online gallery for viewing on her website and when she does I will post it on here so y'all can go see them too. I found her a super cute dress that has owls all over it and I put polka dots baby legs (baby legs are leg warmers for babies and they are so cute) on her. She looked so adorable in that outfit. Oh and I bought her a little pair of brown leather shoes to wear with it. They are soft soled shoes for babies and they fit her perfectly. I can't wait to see all the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment