Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Session

Back in the first part of November we had an appt with Kimberly McDaniels of J&K Photography - her website is www.jnkmcdanielphotography.com - she works in the West Monroe and Monroe area. We did two styles of photos. Dressy, classic, timeless elegance for the Christmas side of our holiday card. And a fun, punk, rocker style for the New Years side of the card. There were about 125 photos in all but of course I can't post them all on the blog, that would take forever. So I'll post my favorites. I bought the disc of pics from Kim, so that is why I'm able to post them on here. I think she did a fantastic job and I hope you enjoy these pics. Emme Claire was about 18 1/2 months old in these pics.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment