Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Emme Claire's last day in the hospital

We were so glad to be taking our baby girl home from the hospital. Ready to get home and get settled into our new life with her.

The wreath my mom and I made for her hospital door. Well actually my mom put it together and I watched. At the top are some bloomers that I had monogrammed with EMC, they have pink ribbon and bows on them, so sweet! Going clockwise from there is a Boo Bunny that Nonna gave her for when she gets a Boo Boo. I found the girl frog blankie that has a dry erase board on it for writing baby's birth info on and then the heart can be removed so baby can use the blankie. Next is a little pink poodle rattle I found for Emme Claire. The pink and green bug rattle was part of a gift from Jennifer Kerry. The white croteched bunny finger puppet was a gift homemade by Lanie Savage. And the last thing is a pair of newborn booties.


Getting ready to go home for the first time. She is wearing a sweet gown and cap from her Nonna. Both pieces have tiny appliques on them of a stork carrying a baby girl in a blanket and tiny bows at the wrists and silk trim around the neck and wrists. I love this outfit! She looks so precious in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment