Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emme Claire's Nursery

Here are some pictures of Emme Claire's nursery. I think it turned out perfect! I love it! I ordered most everything from Ladies In Waiting in Shreveport (LIW). The furniture is made by Munire, it's the Park Avenue collection in cherry. The recliner also came from LIW, it is made by Best Chairs. The little wooden rocking chair came from LIW. The chandelier and table lamp and all the shades were also from LIW. The area rug is Pottery Barn Kids. The drapes and bedding are handmade using Amy Butler fabric. I think that covers everything. Some things not in the room that we got from LIW are the wooden highchair, Sweetpeace swing, Rittenhouse Pack N Play and the Orbit infant stroller and car seat system.


The 5 arm chandelier with green silk shades.


The green and pink swivel rocker recliner. I ordered fabric from the chair company and used the green on the window cornice and I will be making a throw pillow for the recliner with the pink fabric. Just haven't had time to make the pillow yet.


The little wooden rocking chair for her to use when she is bigger.


The pink and green chenille area rug. It is so light that I'm tempted to make everyone take their shoes off before walking on it.


We made these drapes (lots of ironing and sewing). My mom and Brian helped me make the cornice.





Nightstand and table lamp.


The monogrammed bow holder that I made.





The Emme painting that my mom got for the nursery.


Her crib converts into a toddler bed and a full size bed. You can see the custom made bedding using fabrics that I chose (made by Cloud Dust, you can find Stacy on Myspace, Facebook or on her blog at www.clouddust13.blogspot.com)


This picture shows the tu-tu bow holder that my mom got for Emme Claire and the new spot where the little rocking chair will live.


The armoire.


Inside her armoire.


The dresser and hutch, which is also used as the change table.


Inside the closet. We changed the closet up putting two rods and shelves in it instead of just one.


Here is some of the baby gear we have gotten and have built (luckily the Orbit stroller required no building! yay!). We still haven't built the Boppy bouncer and we haven't put the wooden high chair in the dining room yet. Maybe Brian can put the bouncer together tonight, it shouldn't take long. And she won't be needing the high chair for quite a while.

The big Pack N Play.


The Sweetpeace Swing. It is pretty cool. It does all sorts of stuff. You can even hook your iPod up to it.


The Orbit infant stroller (also came with car seat base). This is a really cool stroller, you can turn the seat/carrier around 360 degrees. I can't wait to use it in town.


Another view of stroller.

2 comments:

  1. This nursery is sooo cute!!! I can't wait to see pictures of this princess. Praying for you and Emme during the delivery.

    ReplyDelete