Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eight Great Years!

My husband and I recently (March 28th) had our 8th Anniversary. We have experienced so much together over these last 8 years plus. Had lots of good times, been through some hard times, lost some dear loved ones, moved several times, made new friends, made so many wonderful memories, created a very special little girl together. I'm so blessed to have a husband who is my best friend and whom I can talk to about anything. Also love that he goes shopping with me, goes on family vacations with me and EC (lots of them!) and he enjoys it, goes out to dinner with me, goes to the movies with me, goes grocery shopping for me, pumps my gas, joins me to take our daughter Emme Claire to experience fun new things like going to Sesame Street Live, The Grinch broadway show, Houston Zoo and the list goes on and on. We do everything together and I wouldn't have it any other way! He is my partner in life and I love him so! Almost 2 years ago we had the most precious little girl that we both adore and she will definitely grow up knowing she is loved! He is a great husband and father. I love our life together. We spend A LOT of time traveling around which means we are always busy and have a long To Do List and sometimes those things do not get done BUT I would much rather have us be together and have him in mine and Emme's lives on a regular basis than to have him traveling alone and us not seeing him very often. I need my husband and Emme needs her Daddy. So for now some of the To Do List things will have to remain undone while we spend time together as a family. :)

Here are my anniversary flowers.


Brian took me out to one of my favorite steak restaurants for dinner that night and of course I didn't take any pics of us but I did take some of Emme Claire. haha! Isn't she cute all dressed up?!


I love these sweet shoes! Poor thing still has bruises on her legs from falling in a small hole in Aunt Dean's yard a few weeks ago.


Brian and I love this little girl to the moon and back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment