Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Little Pot O' Gold!

These pics were taken on St. Patricks Day. I'm still trying to catch up on posting this months pics. Emme Claire got to wear her super cute shirt made by Ta Da Creations. It's a rainbow with gold at the bottom and a shamrock. I just love it on her and I love that super cute denim mini skirt on her too. I'm so glad I have a sweet little girl to dress up in cute clothes everyday. :)
I took these after I got her dressed that day. She LOVES looking in the mirror at herself.

She has her "paci" in this pic. She loves that thing but we are trying to wean her off of it and it is not easy.






I love this pic! :)








I also love this pic! She is such a sweetheart!


2 comments:

  1. She's sooooo cute making those sweet & silly faces at herself!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! She is good at making silly faces! :)

    ReplyDelete