Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with Nonnie & Poppy!

On Christmas Eve my parents (aka Nonnie & Poppy) came over along with my brother Jay (aka Uncle Jay). My husband cooked us some yummy beef stew and cornbread for dinner. I made some Bit O'Brickle bars for dessert. We ate and then we opened gifts! We had fun and Emme Claire had LOADS of fun! Nonnie and the gang came in with a ton of presents! Being the only grandchild on my side of the family makes Emme Claire a very lucky little girl! She better enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Ready to get the fun started!


My living room (Louisiana house) is looking a lot like Christmas!




Emme Claire and Poppy playing ball with Brody (the Bichon Frise). He loves to play ball! And Emme loves to throw the ball for him or to say "Throw it" and have Poppy throw the ball for her.






All those bags and boxes are what Nonnie brought over! They aren't all for Emme Claire, Brian and I had some too! :)








She loves Handy Manny! And she really loves playing with the tools from the show!




She loves this lamb. It is sooo soft and cuddly!


Helping Nonnie open her presents.



Yippy! Nonnie and Poppy got EC a Portable DVD Player! Now she can watch Elmo everywhere! lol




She was so excited to have her own Elmo player! She thinks my laptop is her Elmo player but now she has her own! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment