Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So the day after Thanksgiving we started decorating for Christmas. That is the tradition I'm going to try to start (decorating the day after Thanksgiving and not before). So instead of getting up at the crack of dawn (or before actually) to go shopping in all the crowds we stayed home and had a relaxing day and put up the tree and began to decorate it and the mantle too.

Emme Claire saw me fluffing the limbs on the tree and wanted to help. She tried her best to help me. :)




This is how my mantle looked before I hung the stockings and put the stocking holders up. I had to change it when I added the stocking because all this wouldn't fit anymore but I sure did like it like this. But you can't go without the stockings.


Emme Claire's 2nd Christmas ornament. We are collecting the whole series. We love Hallmark ornaments!


Here is my almost finished tree. My husband hasn't found the box that has all my keepsake ornaments in it yet. That is making me nervous but I know it's somewhere! Just got to keep looking!






Here is my mantle after putting the stockings up. They read Amy, Brody, Brian, Bella, Emme Claire and Asher, that includes our 3 dogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment