Sunday, December 26, 2010

O' Christmas Tree!

Here are some of the special new ornaments we got this year for the tree. I love ornaments! Especially Hallmark ones! And now I also love Jim Shore ornaments!

A new ornament for Emme's 2nd Christmas, it has the year painted on it and it's a Monkey because she climbs around like a monkey most of the time!

Back of the Monkey ornament.

Emme's finger prints made into a reindeer.

Back of reindeer finger print ornament.

I started collecting Jim Shore figurines and ornaments this year and here is the first one I bought.

I hope to buy one of these Jim Shore ornaments with the year on it each year from now on.

Nonnie (my Mom) got this Hallmark gingerbread girl ornament for Emme Claire this year. It says Granddaughter and has the year 2010 on it. She loves it and she points at it on the tree and says "Emme".

I got this Elmo ornament simply because Emme Claire loves Elmo SO much right now!

And this one because she loves Tigger and Pooh.

And this one because she loves Mickey and Minnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment