Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we spent Thanksgiving Day at Brian's parents house. My parents came over and my brother. Along with Brian's brother and his wife and mother in law. And Brian's Aunt and Cousin. We ended a fantastic meal. My dad fried a turkey and it was soooo good! Brian's parents cooked a ham that was also very good. We had tons of casseroles and salads and sweets! We had a nice time relaxing and visiting.

Here is my dad carving the turkey.


Here is the yummy turkey all cut up and ready to feast on!


The ham and strawberry salad.


The chicken dressing, giblet gravy and candied yams. That is just a portion of the food we enjoyed on this day of giving thanks!


Emme Claire and her Grammy (Brian's mom).


Emme Claire wearing her turkey outfit that I made her! It looked so cute on her!


Grammy, Emme Claire and Aunt Dean


Emme Claire eating some Thanksgiving lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment