Friday, February 18, 2011

February 2011 random pics

Emme wearing her favorite slippers. It is going to be really weird when one day she doesn't like Elmo anymore.


We were getting ready to go out one day and she was running around the house brushing her teeth. With her new Minnie Mouse light up toothbrush from Disney World.








This dress with the Russion dolls on it was made by Nelle's. You can find her shop on Etsy. I just loved this fabric! Just wait until you see the adorable strawberry dress I also got from Nelle's! It's adorable!!!


Playing in the ball pit!




She loves this wagon! She would let me pull her around all day if I would do it! lol





This was the photo I used on our Valentine's photo cards that we sent out to a small number of relatives. The card was really cute!


Waiting for Mommy to serve her breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment