Friday, June 17, 2011

Easter 2011

Emme Claire's 2nd Easter!

Yes, I'm guilty of always over doing it! Those presents in the bags were just some of the gifts that we did not take to Emme Claire's birthday party that were from me and Brian. I think I had about 16 gifts for her birthday and Brian told me I was only allowed to bring 5 to the party. lol So some of them she got to open when we got home the night of her party and these she got to open with her Easter stuff.





Easter fell the day after EC's 2nd birthday this year. (the backdrop on my dining table was from her Fancy Nancy themed birthday party) Easter and a huge birthday party made for a very busy weekend! I hope her birthday never falls at Easter again! Whew!



She loved opening the eggs to see what was inside!


She got some big girl panties! :)


And she got 2 Fancy Nancy dogs "Frenchy". We didn't even use these at the party. I had so much Fancy Nancy stuff I didn't even need these.


Isn't this bunny hair bow super cute?! I got it at Canton. Two of them actually, the other is a little different shade of pink.


Loving on Frenchy!




Last year Easter was before her 1st birthday and she wasn't walking yet so she didn't hunt eggs on her 1st Easter but this year she was running around hunting eggs! She loved it! Next year will be even better!!! :)



On the hunt and on the run!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment