Friday, July 31, 2009

3 Month Pics

I've never created a post using my Blackberry before, hopefully this will work. We are on the way to New Orleans right now. Just going down for the weekend to enjoy some good cajun food. I checked my email just now and found out that Emme Claire's 3 months pics with Baby Blues are now available to be viewed online. You go to www.babybluesphoto.com and click on Client Gallery and then click on Emme, the login and password are both Amy (with a capitol A) for some reason sometimes you have to enter it twice before it will accept it. They are so cute! There are some pics of EC wearing the pink flower hat that Lanie made and there are some of her laying on a bed of red roses! Its so sweet! I'm gonna have to sit down and figure out which ones I want to order when we get back home. The pics will only be online for a week so don't forget to check them out! And I'll post some pics of EC in Nawlins when we get home!
Y'all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment