Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nursery Additions

So I've been trying to decide what to get to hang over Emme Claire's crib. I haven't been able to find a mobile that I like so I was thinking outside the box. My mom ordered these cute fish from Pottery Barn Kids. The fins and tails are made out of tulle and the scales are beads, they are hung with fishing line. Then I found a kit at Swoozies in The Woodlands for the three big tissue paper flower balls, they are hung from white grosgrain ribbon. They match her room perfectly. I love how it turned out. EC has plenty to look at now when she is laying in her crib.












We got EC's newborn pictures back from Baby Blues Photography this past week and I had ordered one of the pictures in a frame to hang in her nursery. I think it turned out perfect and looks so good on her wall. The photographer sells these frames. And isn't the picture so sweet? My little doll baby.







I got this flower hook at Pottery Barn Kids. I used it to display the going home from the hospital gown that my mom got for EC.



The detail on the gown is a stork carrying a new baby girl. :)










Brian's mom gave Emme Claire this metal bucket. I think it's so cute! It has her initials painted on it. This came from Ladies In Waiting.


That's all the updates for now. I have three more projects going on that I'll post pics of as soon as I finish them. And I am getting my dad started on a building project for EC as well (has to be before hunting season starts!) So there will be more nursery pics to come. :)

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute. I love the stuff hanging over the crib. The room is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've had so much fun decorating it.

    ReplyDelete