Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day

I had an excellent first Mother's Day. Brian got me a really cute card that was from Emme Claire, Brody, Bella and Asher. And he got me a really cute picture frame from The Children's Shoppe that is for the nursery and matches the one a friend had gotten Emme Claire. I love this frame, it's so cute! We had my parents and Jay over for lunch and Brian cooked all the food. He also made a Fresh Apple Pound Cake and baked me some cookies. Oh and he said he ordered me something else for Mother's Day but that it wouldn't arrive until Wednesday so I don't know what that is going to be, I'm ready to find out!! And to top the day off Emme Claire and I got a really wonderful nap together that afternoon. :) Ahhh, it was a perfect day.

Here is how I love to spend my time!


This is Emme Claire's favorite way to sleep with her mommy and her daddy too.







Oh and here is the frame Brian got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment