Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cloud Dust Trunk Show

You are invited to a Cloud Dust children's clothing trunk show that will be at my house Saturday, October 17th from 2 to 4 pm. If you decide to come message me for directions. It is a come and go event. Stacy Howell designs and makes her own children's clothes. This trunk show will be for her Fall/Winter collection. You can view some of her previous designs on her website www.clouddust13.blogspot.com She is coming from Magnolia, AR. I think she will be adding pictures of her new line on her website later this week and she is also planning to create a Fan Page on Facebook showing pictures of her clothes. Her clothes are for girls size newborn to 6/7. They are adorable and she uses some very cute fabrics! She made my Emme Claire's crib bedding and it looks great! I've seen some pics of the new line and I am in love with the mushroom outfit!!! Emme Claire must have it!! :)

As you know I have started my own little home business "Sugar Plum Fairies & Huckleberries". So in addition to her items I will be displaying my tutus, taggie blankets, toy saver straps, bibs and burp cloths. You can view my products at www.sugarplumfairieshuckleberries.blogspot.com

Everyone who comes will be able to put their name in a drawing for 3 different prizes. 1st prize is a 9" length tutu of your choice, 2nd prize is a medium taggie blanket of your choice, 3rd prize is a toy saver strap of your choice.

I will also be serving refreshments for you to enjoy while you browse. Feel free to bring a friend or relative with you.

You might be able to find a great outfit for holiday events and photo shoots. Or possibly gifts for a baby shower, birthday or Christmas.

If you have any questions you can contact me on Facebook, email me at shoegalamy@yahoo.com or call me at 249-2863.

I hope you can make it!

Here are a few pics to give you a taste of what Stacy will have at the trunk show.

The mushroom outfit that I know I'll be ordering. Isn't it too cute?


The adorable sock monkey outfit. This is precious!


This is a taffeta ruffled pant set - it also comes with a sash and includes monogramming on the shirt. Wouldn't this be great for a Christmas outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment