Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little Piggy Face

Emme Claire ate squash yesterday and she ate the whole jar. It must have been some good stuff. She also tried peaches the other day and she liked those too. I'm thinking we will try carrots today.
I forgot to mention that EC said momma or her first version of it anyway. It was about two weeks ago and we were in the car on the way to Ruston and she was upset about something, pacifier must have fallen out and she was fussing and then she said "Mum mum mum mum mum!" Then a couple days later at my Mamaw's visitation she said "Mum Mum!" and I had witnesses that time. :) Awe, it melts my heart.
I think it won't be long before she is sitting up all by herself. It is so exciting!!
And I have a feeling crawling will be very soon too. She tries very hard to crawl now but can't quite get it. She knows to pull her knees forward but she can't figure out what to do with her arms.
And when she is laying on her back she is always trying to sit up. She pulls her head and shoulders forward but can't quite pull herself up.

I finally got a picture of Emme Claire making her new face. It's so cute. She wrinkles her nose, squints her eyes, grins and sometimes she breathes hard through her nose which kinda sounds like snorting. It's so cute! I just hope she doesn't decide to do that at her next photo shoot.

My little piggy!












No comments:

Post a Comment