Saturday, August 15, 2009

An Emme Claire update!

So EC was 16 weeks old this past Thursday. She goes for her 4 month wellness check up on August 26th. I'm anxious to find out how much she weighs and how long she is now. She has grown so much since the last time we went to the pediatrician. She smiles all the time and talks or jabbers all the time. And sometimes she jabbers very loudly. It's so cute! She hasn't rolled all the way over yet but it won't be long. She rolls onto her side and kicks her feet and she actually turns in a circle. I can't believe she is nearly 4 months old. I dread having to take her for her 4 month shots. :( Brian will have to go with us because I can't watch them give her a shot. I hope she doesn't cry too much. Poor baby. Oh and when we go to her doctor I'm going to see if we can start feeding her certain baby foods yet. I can't wait to see how she reacts to the different fruits and veggies. So far she only drinks formula with a little rice cereal mixed in and we give her one bottle a day that is 2 oz of nursery water, 1 oz pear juice and 1 oz apple juice. She likes it. Tonight I mixed up some of the rice cereal in a bowl with some nursery water and tried feeding it to her with a baby spoon. She had it on the tip of her nose and all over her chin and all over her bib and burp cloth too! She got a little frustrated and so we ended up mixing it into a bottle of formula. She drank that right up.

I snapped these pics last night before we rode to Ruston to get some Maggie Moo's ice cream. Love that place! She is wearing some little blue jeans that my friend Erin gave her. And a onesie that I had monogrammed for her. The onesie is a 6 to 9 month size and it fits her now. It must run small because in most things she wears a 3 to 6 month size. But she is still able to wear her Newborn size gowns and most of her 0 to 3 month size dresses and outfits. She tends to grow out of her onesies quicker than anything. I hope that means she is tall!



I just love her gummy grin and big blue eyes! :)




Emme Claire saying "No way! Are you serious? I can't believe that!" haha!


"Oh no! That's terrible news!"


No comments:

Post a Comment