Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tutu Price List and Photos!

I'm having a lot of fun making these tutus. If they don't sell then I guess Emme Claire will just have a tutu in every color!

Okay I worked up a price list but if there is a length that you would like other than these just let me know and I'll give you a price. Also I can do solid color tutus or any color combination that you like. I ask that you give me the child's waist measurement for the sizing. I'm not going to do a generic size for 0 to 6 months or 6 to 12 months because they are never right. You might want me to make it one inch larger so that she can wear it longer. Here some pics of the tutus on hangers and of EC modeling them for me. I have named each tutu so that when you order you can just tell me the name and I'll know exactly which one you are talking about.

Halloween tutu - made of shimmer black and orange - shown in 6" length (she hasn't modeled this one yet)


Lil' Tiger tutu - matte purple and yellow - shown in 6" length




Woodland Fairy tutu - shimmer brown, ivory and green - shown in 12" length




Gerber Daisy tutu - matte bright pink and orange - shown in 6" length




Lil' Techster - matte royal blue and red - shown in 6" length




Butterfly Fairy tutu - matte light pink and light purple - shown in 12" length




Price List

6" length matte = $15 Plus tutu poof headband = $20
6" length shimmer = $17 Plus tutu poof headband = $22

12" length matte = $20 Plus tutu poof headband = $25
12" length shimmer = $24 Plus tutu poof headband = $29

18" length matte = $26 Plus tutu poof headband = $31
18" length shimmer = $32 Plus tutu poof headband = $37

Check back for new colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment