Saturday, July 25, 2009

3 Months Old

My baby girl is growing up so quickly. She is changing everyday. I look forward to each new experience.

She loves her board books and yesterday I got her an electronic book that lights up and sings nursery rhymes and she loves it too. She loves to be rocked. She loves to be held. She loves gripe water and her pacifier. She loves to be talked to and she loves talking back to you. She loves riding in the car and riding in her stroller. She is a great shopping partner. She loves bathtime. She loves her bouncer, nap nanny and bumbo. She loves her Mommy and Daddy!

We had EC's 3 month pics taken this week by two different photographers. The pics from one are available to be viewed online now. Go to www.mdawsonphoto.com, then click on Proofing, scroll down to the Children/Babies section and click on Emme Claire. You will have to enter your email address and name and then you can view the pics. Once the other pics are online I'll let y'all know so you can see those too!

Last night I went out to dinner and a movie with some girlfriends for my friend Bridget's birthday. Bridget came over first and I got a cute pic of her and EC. Brian babysat so I could have a good time with the girls. We went to 102 a Bistro in Ruston and WOW that place is good! The food was excellent! It's my new favorite "nice" restaurant.

Aunt Bridget and Emme Claire


Me, Bridget, Ashly and Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment