Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fur Brothers and Sister

Emme Claire with Bella (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)


EC with Asher (Bichon Frise)


EC with Brody (Bichon Frise)


My poor pups never get their picture taken anymore so I decided to get a pic of EC with each of them the other day because they had just gotten beautified at the groomer. (yes we still take good care of them haha!)

The new formula seems to be working great! Not nearly as much spitting up! Yay!
EC loves to "talk" and loves to be talked to. She is starting to notice more and more of her surroundings. She can sit in her Bumbo seat so good now and doesn't even need it to be stuffed with a blanket for support. She slept in her crib for the last three nights! Yay!! We didn't even have to put the Nap Nanny in the crib, she slept right on the mattress itself. We are still using the little sleep positioner though.
Right now she is laying on the floor on her activity mat looking up at all the pretty things dangling above her and listening to the music. She seems to be enjoying it a lot. I've been reading her little board books to her for a few weeks now and she really likes them. We sit in the rocking chair in her room and I slowly flip the pages while reading it to her and she just stares at the pictures. I think she likes the pictures but she also likes listening to my voice. She loves attention!! And she can't stand to be ignored. We are going to have our hands full! Who am I kidding... we already do!

We had to take Brody to the vet Saturday morning and so while we were there we laid EC on the exam table (it is also a scale) and it said she weighs 11 lbs and 5 oz. I'm not sure how accurate it was though.

I had to clean out some of the clothes in her armoire the other day. Some of her newborn stuff still fits, like the dresses and gowns. But the onesies are all too short for her, they fit in the waist but she has gotten too long and they won't snap.
For now I'm just folding the clothes and putting them in one of her dresser drawers. Luckily she still has some empty drawers and some closet space but I'm sure everything will be full before she is even a year old. I'm already thinking that we may have to turn the guest bedroom into a playroom for her because this house is so small. We never have any guests anyway. Plus she is gonna need somewhere to put things like little play kitchens and mini tables and chairs for her tea parties. :) I love having a little girl! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment