Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Clothes for EC

Here are some of the things I got EC while on vacation. Everything I got her is too big for her now. She has plenty of clothes that fit her right now so I've been buying stuff for her to wear later on. I love shopping for her. Who doesn't love buying for sweet little babies?

Found this at the Gap. I got it in 6 to 12 month size. I just love it. I think it will look great with her deep blue eyes.


We love Gymboree and I have gotten her tons of stuff from there. I love all the matching blankets. I also got her the blanket that matches this collection. I got both these pink outfits in 6 to 12 month size also.


Couldn't resist getting the headband that matches the dress (seen hanging). Usually the headbands don't fit her because they are one size fits all and they are always too big but this one actually fit.


I love watermelons and thought this was too cute! It makes me think "picnic". I got the matching hat. (in case you can't tell in the pic that is a watermelon slice at the neck line)


Had to get EC a souvenir air brush shirt. This is a 6 month size onesie. It was the smallest they had.


I saw these bloomers in a boutique in Monroe last year while I was pregnant and I wanted them so bad but they were just being monogrammed at the store, the store didn't actually sell them. So I have been looking for them ever since. I found a pair just like it at Ladies In Waiting but they had a light pink ribbon instead of red. I really wanted the red ones! And so I was very happy to find these in a store called Tiny Town in Spanish Fort, AL. I'm going to have her initials monogrammed in red on them.


Got the following three shirts at one of the thousand souvenir shops in Gulf Shores. I am amazed at how many Surf Style and Souvenir City stores there are in GS. Anyway, the pink and brown shirts match shirts that I got for myself. But they are all 12 month size, it was the smallest they had. So one day she and I can wear matching shirts. :)






Saved the BEST for last! I found this at a Strasburg Children store and fell in love with it. I bought it in a 12 month size thinking maybe it will fit her for Easter or we could have her 1 year old pictures taken in it. It is made of dupioni silk which is a favorite of mine. And of course I love the pink and green, it matches her bedroom. The sash can be turned to the front or to the back.
Front

Back

No comments:

Post a Comment