Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Today was Emme Claire's very first 4th of July. We went to Brian's cousins Jan and Mike's house for lunch in West Monroe. His Murphy side of the family were there. We had a really good time. There was tons of food and I ate way too much. EC was asleep almost the whole time we were there and I think we were there for about 6 hours! She was a sleepy head. We played some Rook and Mexican Train Dominoes and that was fun. Of course I took a few pictures. Brian usually runs the camera when we go places but today he didn't and so I only have a few pictures because I don't enjoy running around with the camera. I'd rather visit with people. So I'll share with y'all the few pictures that I managed to get.

Lanie and Emme Claire


Lanie and EC


Aunt Johnnie and the cupcake tree


Aunt Melba and EC


The chocolate fountain and fruit! Yum! Everyone really enjoyed the chocolate.


Jan and her grandson Brayden


My brother-in-law Tim and his daughter Chloe.


EC was studying her Uncle Tim.


Brian, EC and Chloe






We brought her Nap Nanny and this is what she did majority of the day.


Mommy, Daddy and Emme Claire

2 comments:

  1. Emme Claire is so cute in her little red, white, & blue outfit for her 1st 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete