Wednesday, September 2, 2009

19 Weeks Old

My baby is growing up so fast! She is 19 weeks old today. She just smiles all the time. You can barely look at her and she will give you a huge grin! She has chuckled out loud a few times. She has to be strapped into her bouncer now because if you don't she will work her way out of it. She is definitely spoiled but still super sweet!

Tomorrow my mom "Nonna" is coming over to help with EC while I do laundry and pack because me, Brian and EC are going on a trip for this long weekend. We are leaving Friday morning to go to Grapevine, TX and we will come home Monday evening. I'm so ready to get out of town again. Maybe I should have been a travel agent.

Then after we get back home Brian will have to leave on Tuesday morning to go on a business trip to Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I think he will come back late Thursday night. So it will just be me and EC next week. Nonna will have to come over some so that I can get a few things done around the house.

I don't have any new pics of EC to load today but I'll be sure to take some of her this weekend and I'll post them when we get back!

Have a Happy Labor Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment