Thursday, September 3, 2009

Professional Pics in Frames

Well it took me a while but I finally got some of Emme Claire's newborn pics hung on the walls! They look much better in person. I'm a horrible photographer and so I'm not good at taking pics of the pics. The ones that have glass in the frames show a glare. The large pics don't have glass so they look better.

These pics were taken by Baby Blues Photography in West Monroe, she was 3 weeks old. I got the frames from Hobby Lobby. These don't have a glass in them so they show up a little better than some of the others.


This pic was taken by Mary Dawson Photography in West Monroe when EC was 2 weeks old. The frame was made by Sarah Peavy of Distressed Designs in West Monroe.


These pics were taken by Baby Blues when EC was 3 wks old. These frames were made by Sarah Peavy of Distressed Designs. I think they turned out great and I can't wait to get frames for her 3 month pics which I think will be in next week! I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment