Saturday, September 12, 2009

Emme Claire and Shaggy

Brian was making EC laugh today by "getting her" with Shaggy the dog. She thought it was so funny! Here are some pics.











Emme Claire loves Shaggy!


Thursday while I was cleaning in the kitchen I had EC in her bouncer drinking a bottle of apple juice. She was so tired that she fell asleep with the bottle in her mouth. It was so cute! =) The bottle is inside the monkey. That is a bottle pet. Isn't it cute?!



Brian made it home last night! I'm so glad because I am having sinus troubles and so I'm glad he is here to help out with EC. We survived three days without him. Hopefully it will be awhile before he goes out of town without us again. I had my first game with my new Pokeno group last night and it was a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to next months game.
EC is 20 weeks old now! She is getting so big! It amazes me how fast she grows. The 6 month size footed pajamas that I bought her while in Dallas are not going to fit her for long because she is so long legged. They are big on her in the width but the length doesn't have much extra room. It won't be long and she'll be wearing 9 month pajamas.
She has gotten a lot better about taking naps in her bouncer and swing and not always making me hold her during nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment