Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5 Months Old!

Last week Emme Claire turned 5 months old! She is growing and changing so fast! Part of me wants her to stay a little baby but it is fun to see her learning and doing new things. She found her feet and like to grab them and just hold them. She has started trying to pull her knees up to crawl when she is on her belly but she doesn't yet know what to do with her arms so it makes her mad that she can't get anywhere. She is really loving her baby food and sometimes I think she prefers it over her formula.

We had a great time in Houston. Brian worked part of the time and while he was working Emme Claire and I shopped. I found her a lot of cute things to wear this fall/winter. We ate a lot of good food. We got to see our friends Anna and Darcy. We went to the Italian Style Expo which was fun. We spent a day in The Woodlands eating and shopping. I didn't take very many pics while we were gone but I did get a few of EC.

She is wearing the pear outfit made by Cloud Dust. I got this for her before she was born and she is finally able to wear it. I forgot to bring the matching pear hat with me so I'll have to get another picture of her later on wearing the hat with it.








Doesn't she look so sweet in her little hat? :)


Getting ready to go to dinner with Anna and Darcy.


She loves these plastic links. She holds them all the time and when she falls asleep in the carrier she is usually holding them in her sleep.


In the hotel room, getting ready to head out for the day.










No comments:

Post a Comment