Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Products!

I still haven't come up with a name for my little home business. I'll know it when it comes to me. And I would like to make something for little boys because I have a lot of friends who have sons but so far I can't think of anything to make them. I'm gonna keep working on it though.

I had to change my 12" and 18" tutu prices a little because I didn't have them figured right. The 6" tutu price stayed the same. I have added an optional flower clip that can either be worn on the tutu or in the girls hair. If you want the flower clip add $7 to the price of the tutu. Or if you want the tutu poof headband add $5 to the price of the tutu. If you want both the flower clip and the headband add $12 to the tutu price.

Tutu Prices
6" long matte - $15 with tutu poof headband = $20 with flower clip = $22
6" long shimmer - $17 with tutu poof headband = $22 with flower clip = $24

12" long matte - $20 with tutu poof headband = $25 with flower clip = $27
12" long shimmer - $24 with tutu poof headband = $29 with flower clip = $31

18" long matte - $26 with tutu poof headband = $31 with flower clip = $33
18" long shimmer - $32 with tutu poof headband = $37 with flower clip = $39

Here are some new pics of the flower clips.

I have a lot of color choices. These have alligator clips on the back.


Here is one on a tutu.


Close up of two flower clips.


I've decided to start making bow holders as well. The one like I made for Emme Claire's room. Here are some pics of hers.





I'm thinking of making EC another one because this one is full and the bow holder that my mom bought her is also full. Plus that would give me another example to show people.

It sells for $30 including the monogram which can be first name only, first and middle name or initials. I'm going to make EC's new one with just the initials so y'all can see how that looks.

These would make great baby shower, Christmas or birthday gifts. I have a lot of fabric choices but if I don't have what you are looking for just let me know what color you need and I will find it. Also if you don't need a bow holder the ribbon can be left off and it can just be a wall plaque with the child's name on it. Without the ribbon would be $25. The wall plaque could be hung in a boys room. These come ready to hang. They are 7 1/2" x 16" plus the ribbon which is about 2' long.

If you have any questions or would like to make an order just email me at shoegalamy@yahoo.com or call 249-2863.

Here are the fabrics I currently have in stock.















If you choose either of these two fabrics shown below the price will be $35 because this fabric was very expensive. I ordered it from the company who made EC's nursery chair.






This is Minky Dot fabric. I can order it in just about any color imaginable.










No comments:

Post a Comment